Commercial Insurance

Our professional commercial producers can handle all of your insurance needs, information pills no matter what type of business you have. Store-front operation? Contractor, patient big or small? Building owner? Or do you have a full blown manufacturing operation? Whatever type of business you’re involved with, look no further.
commercial insurance

There are many insurance policies available to you.

Business Owners Policy

For types of businesses that qualify, Business Owners Policies or BOPS combine some of the most important coverages into one policy at a discount versus buying the coverages separately or under a package policy. BOPs typically include property insurance for buildings, contents owned by the company, general liability, loss of business income/rents, equipment breakdown and a various other coverages.

Commercial Package Policy

Commercial Package Polices (CPPs) are available to clients who want to tailor a product specifically to their needs. They may also be appropriate if the operations of the business do not qualify for a BOP. Under a CPP policy, you buy only the coverages you want or need. Package policies generally offer a discount as compared to stand-alone policies.

General Liability Protection

General Liability Protection covers your company’s legal responsibility for the harm it may cause to others. This harm may be a result of things that you and your employees do or fail to do in your business operations that potentially cause bodily injury or property damage. This valuable protection can be the difference in having to go out of business or not.

Umbrella/Excess Liability

A commercial umbrella policy allows you to protect your business by having more lawsuit protection than a base policy offers. Umbrellas can extend over all of your other commercial policies. Excess liability extends over your commercial general liability.

Fire Insurance

Fire insurance protects your property, building and/or contents, in the event of a fire and/or other specific perils.
flood and fire commercial  insurance

Flood Insurance

Flood insurance covers your building and/or contents from water coming in from outside your business. Heavy rains, melting snow, tidal waters, hurricanes, are some examples. Flooding is typically excluded from most commercial policies so this additional insurance policy is often necessary.

Professional Liability (E & O)

Professional Liability (E&O) protects your business from lawsuits involving errors or omissions of information that may lead to a loss to others. This differs from General Liability as bodily injury or property damage is not required for someone to file an E&O suit.

Commercial/Business Auto

If a business owns a vehicle, whether it is a corporate owned private passenger auto or a fleet of commercial trucks, those vehicles needs to be insured under a commercial auto policy. Personal auto policies exclude both commercial use and private passenger autos owned by anyone other than an individual.

Workers Compensation

Workers Compensation covers your employees for injuries or illnesses occurring on the job. This type of coverage is required of all employers in New York State.

Statutory DBL

Disability insurance covers your employees if they get injured or ill off the job and cannot work. This policy has limitations to encourage the employee to get back to work. It is another type of coverage required of all employers in New York State.

Bonds- (Fiduciary, Probate, Commercial)

Individuals and businesses may be required to obtain bonds for a variety of reasons. There are specific requirements for each type of bond. Bond types include:

  • Bid-Performance bonds
  • Permit bonds
  • Lost Security bonds
  • Court bonds
  • Receiver/Trustee bonds
  • Administrator or Executor bonds
  • Guardianship bonds

Our agency can write all types of bonds with the exception of bail bonds.

Other types of commercial insurance include:

  • Directors and Officers
  • Employment practices liability insurance
  • Liquor legal liability insurance
  • Special Events & one day coverage
If what you are looking for is not among the descriptions above, contact us directly at 718-847-2323 so we can try and find the best policies to fit your needs!

Independent Insurance Agent

We are an Independent Insurance Agent

We do not work for an insurance company – we work for you!

We represent a carefully selected group of financially sound, reputable insurance companies and we place your policy with the company offering the best coverage at a competitive price. We work on your side when you have a loss and follow though to see that you get the compensation you deserve.

Am Trust
The Andover Companies
Met Life
CNA Surety
Lancer Insurance
Interboro Insurance
Liberty Mutual
Country Wide Insurance
ShelterPoint Insurance
Mountain Valley
Narragansett Bay Insurance Company